Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged this week by my friend Amber M.! The tag is to post seven random things about me. Here goes!

1) My favorite place to be in the whole world is my bedroom. This could mean I'm lazy, or maybe just sleepy. I'll let you decide.

I took these pics of it a few weeks ago:



2) I can't stand for my food to touch. It just ruins it for me. I like all of my flavors to be savored individually.

3) Top of my "list" - you know that list - is Keanu Reeves. Ever since Bill and Ted I've just loved that vacant look.

4) Typing is painful right now b/c I got my vaccinations shots today for China. OUCH!

5) Flying makes me nervous but I love to travel so I try to hide my fear.

6) Zebra print rocks my world.

and

7) I love to visit New York City for pleasure, but working there sucks!

Whew! That was a lot harder than it should have been!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! Your bedroom is GORGEOUS!

Octopusouphut said...

Your bed room looks like something out of a magazine. I <3 it!

Anonymous said...

OOOOhhhh! I love your bedroom too! Love all of that natural light & the color is awesome!