Friday, August 3, 2007

Scrapathalon Week 4 and Exciting News!!

This was week 4 of the scrapathalon. The theme was Promises, Promises and the style was graphic. There is hidden journaling behind the photo that reads: Nanny –
When you died I promised that I would never forget you and I never will. You walked down the isle with me in the form of your broach, but more importantly you walk with me everyday through the values you instilled in me. I love you and miss you but I know I will see you again one day.




On to the Exciting News part!!! I got tagged by my scrap-idol Martha as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! FUN!!



I nominate Shrimp (yes this is a shameless ploy to get you blogging again, he he he), Tracey, Amanda, Chasity, and another (awesome)Amber!!

Speaking of Ambers, I get to meet two tomorrow!!! I'm going to the Scrap It! meet-up group crop and am going to meet Amber M. and Amber U. there! I can't wait! I'll be sure to post some pics.

And last but not least - I am this week's guest artist at (scr)apropos!! I'm totally stoked about it!! Check it out if you get a chance!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I knew it was yours because I found the cameo in your embellie box...hehe! Great lo! How cool is it that you are the guest at that website...I totally checked it out and as I said before...YOU ROCK! Oh, and what is Rockin Blog whatever?

Octopusouphut said...

So...you nominated me for what now? I didn't follow the post I guess. What do I have to do? Sounds cool that I've been nominated though :)

BTW, did you check my blog out lately? I posted a LO on there and a new caption photo.

Unknown said...

Ooooh thanks for nominating me, Amber!! What do i have to do to get one of those jazzy lil' pink buttons on my page? :) I miss you girl...I know i have been MIA, but i updated my blog today, so take a peek! love you! xoxoxo