Monday, August 27, 2007

New Music

Well I was going to post some super cute pics of my friend Chasity's dog Izzy but that will have to wait for another say since Blogger isn't letting me upload photos right now **ERRRGGG!**

Instead I will share with you some new music I bought this weekend that is making me very happy! First off I got some excellent new running music - the latest from Tiesto called Elements of Life. I require a good beat to keep me running and this is doing the trick!

The second CD I bought is more mellow/scrapy kinda music. It's an old CD from Elliot Smith - XO. I listened to a lot of Elliot Smith in high school and have just been "rediscovering" him lately.

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hmmmm...will have to check these out! You know I love me some new music!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of Izzy!