Saturday, June 30, 2007

Soundtrack to My Life

I mentioned a few posts back that I was in a "Burn It" group with the theme "Soundtrack to My Life." It seems that all my team members have received their CDs now so I can share the song list with you!

1) You Are My Sunshine - Norman Blake
2) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cindy Lauper
3) Hangin' Tough - NKOTB
4) Come As You Are - Nirvanna
5) Miss World - Hole
6) Across the Universe - The Beatles
7) The End - The Doors
8) Mood Swing - Luscious Jackson
9) I Can't Be With You - The Cranberries
10) Miss Misery - Elliott Smith
11) Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan
12) #1 Stunner - Big Tymers
13) Gimme That Nut - Easy E
14) Square Dance - Eminem
15) The Scientist - ColdPlay
16) Into You - Fabolous
17) My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Love the soundtrack, especially "Gimme that Nut" By Easy E. I am a HUGE NWA fan!!!! "Straight outta Compton, a crazy Muthaf*cker named Ice Cube...". HAHA! Sorry I had to bust out!!! Love it girl!

Allie said...

HAHAH NKOTB rocks! That was the first concert I ever went to - my mom let me drive all the way to Orlando (30 miles) with my kid sister when I was 16 "to take her" of course. boy..that brings back memories!

Amanda said...

Great soundtrack!

Chasity Grace said...

where is the i'm in love with a stripper... LOL...haha...