Friday, June 29, 2007

Lynette Tagged Me!

Choose seven random facts about yourself and post them on your blog. At the end, list seven people you are tagging.

1) I *love* milk. Must be cold and 2% or less fat.
2) I currently only have 6 toenails. The others were post race casualties.
3) I'm going to China in September, woooo-hooo!!
4) I had my thyroid levels tested today.
5) Scrapbooking is quickly gaining on running as my favorite hobby.
6) Genie is my favorite pet (shhhh! don't tell the others!!).
7) It's almost my bed time! I try to always get in bed by 9pm!

I'm tagging Kristin, Tracy, Allie, Louisa, Brigid, Tater, and Sam.

4 comments:

Octopusouphut said...

Okay, I did it :) Go check it out.

Which Nashville? Tennissess or Indiana?

That toenail thing made me shiver. I have 3 things I can't deal with: nails (finger or toe), things in eyeballs, and I can't think of the third one, and I don't want to right now!

Take care :)

Octopusouphut said...

Wow...I must be getting tired. I ment Tennissee, not Tennissess...I need sleep!

Lynette said...

Ok - the toenail thing - that is just gross. Gross.

Amanda said...

How interesting!