Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Love Chicago!!

Chicago was soooo much fun!! I had a total blast hanging out with Allie, Susan, and Martha - all friends of mine through PugVillage. First off the hotel Allie and I stayed at was awesome! We had our very own fishy roommate and the view was incredible.
























Then that night we met up with Susan and took in a game at Wrigley Field. That place is just a wonderful piece of baseball history. We saw the famous sign, ate yummy hot dogs, and sang during the 7th inning stretch.





































After the game we headed over to Susan's amazing house which is within spitting distance of Wrigley. Once we got there I promptly fell in love with Herbie (the love pug). Isn't he just the cutest darn thing?? Thanks for the pic Allie!

Then on Wednesday (Allie's birthday, YAY!) we met up with Martha and went scrapbook shopping! For the full story and lovely photos of our adventure please visit Mugsyboo. I will however share this pic of the rockin stash I came away with!
Then we taxied over to the Shedd Aquarium before heading to the airport for home.


























And as an extra bonus check out this awesome altered metal mug that Allie gave me!!! I LOVE it!! She also gave me tons of cool scrap stuff and all on HER BIRTHDAY!! Thanks so much Allie, you are so cool!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

HOW FUN!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love all the photos!

Allie said...

Thank you for joining me in Chicago - I had SO MUCH FUN! You really helped make my birthday special, and it means a lot to have a friend like you. I'm a lucky girl!

Octopusouphut said...

Awesome stash! I must ask what the arrows are. I'm always on a hunt for arrows and don't normally find many. Glad you had a fun time in Chicago!

Lynette said...

Awesome pics! I love that blue ribbon in your scrap haul! I'm so glad you all had a good time.

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I want to go to Wrigley some day! Now, you need to come to Fenway Park in Boston- hee hee!! :) Love your Cubs jersey too! So glad you had fun girl...

Love your stash too!!