Saturday, June 9, 2007

Cool Stuff Alert!!


Mom and I were bored today so we decided to ride out to "The Factory" - a collection of interesting little shops and antique stores in Franklin. We hadn't ever been before and I'm glad we decided to check it out. If you haven't already you MUST check out Fluff. I am so digging all of their stuff. I bought the cute little coin purse above at a store in The Factory and then when I got home and investigated further I found a sweet pug shirt in their online store that I just had to order.

In the same store where I discovered Fluff, I also found the Puggy Bank below!! How could I resist that little guy?!? I couldn't! Home with me he came!!




And just for fun I'm posting a picture I took of Genie and Dora taking a nap together yesterday. It was rainy and gross and the girls took full advantage of that with an all-day long nap fest. Ahhhh they are girls after my own heart!! I can't wait to scrap this pic!


3 comments:

Allie said...

I love that pic of Genie & Dora!!! toooooo cute. And that little coin purse is sweet - I'll have to check them out.

Sarah said...

Hi Amber. Just wanted to say hello since you left a comment on my blog. Love the pugs and the Factory! There's a smocking store in the Factory that sells some yummy fabrics and ribbons...it's close to the scrapbook store.

Nice to "meet" a fellow tn scrapbooker in the blog world. :)

Margie said...

What pretty girls! :-) It doesn't get better then that.