Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fall Creek Falls

Some things came up and our Florida trip fell through. Yes, I was pretty disappointed, but hey such is life! John and I decided to make the best of it and do some local site-seeing. Fall Creek Falls State Park is a landmark near where John and I live that I had never visited. We took a road trip Tuesday to check it out! The park was just beautiful. So much greenery and wildlife. It totally inspired us to come back home and get to work on our landscaping. That is a huge undertaking and we are still working on it. Ok, John's still working on it, LOL! I'll get some pics up of his handy work when they are all finished.

I have to say that this change of plans has really got me thinking. We all have so much to be thankful for, yet sometimes we let the smallest of things eat away at our joy, robing us of our true blessings. I'm not trying to get all deep on you, but if you would just take a minute right now and count your blessings. Suddenly all your troubles don't seem so bad, do they? :)




1 comment:

Shaunna :) said...

WOW !!!! Those photos are all AMAZING!!!!!! Did you take them? You should look into more photo manips w/ the photoshop stuff... there are lots of things you can do with actions and brushes to spice things up, and there is a wealth of them on the net (google, or check deviantart.com) Looks like youve got a great start so far!!! :)