Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wanna Help A Rescue Wednesday???

In case you didn't notice this is not your typical "Want Me Wednesday" post!! I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but SEPRA - a rescue that I personally volunteer with and hold near and dear to my heart - is experience some financial difficulties due to a FLOOD of pugs they took in at Christmas. They opened their hearts and their wallet to 18 puppy mill pugs. These in addition to the pugs they already had in the rescue brought their total up to a staggaring 45 pugs. You can imagine the vet bills they are experiencing. If you'd like to know more about the situation you can read the letter from the president here.

I am currently brewing with ideas on how to help raise funds for this rescue that has done so much good for so many pugs - one such being a "Fun Run/Walk" that I will hopefully be able to tell you more about as I look into the feasablity of it - but until then, please consider making a donation to SEPRA if you can.

No comments: