Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Want Me Wednesday 1/23/08


This week's feature pug is from Southeast Pug Rescue and Adoption. Her name is Sophie and she is just adorable!! Here's what SEPRA's website has to say about her:

HI, my name is Sophie and I was rescued by SEPRA from a puppymill. Until now, I did not have a name and did not realize what being a pug is all about. However, my foster mom says that I am a true pug now. I love to get attention and have my belly rubbed, I even know how to give kisses. Surprisingly, I am housetrained and crate trained already!! I love to jump up on the couch to snuggle with my foster family and play with my foster pug sister and pug brother. One vet said that I am close to 9 years old but SEPRA think that I am 6/7 and I act like a young pup because this life is all new to me!! I am blind in one eye but it does not slow me down! So please let me know if you think I can join your family and continue living this wonderful PUG life.

07-05-07 UPDATE
Hello everyone, it’s me Sophie! I think everyone needs an update, first of all, it has been determined that I am 8 years young. I also wanted to tell you all about all the new things I found that I like since I have been in foster care. I love picking up new hobbies and enjoying a little pampering. I live with my foster mom, dad, pug brother and wild sister. I get along great with all of them. I am housebroken and kennel trained. I am blind in one eye but I get around just fine. I love playing with soft toys. Tug of war with my sister is the best. Even though she has more teeth than me, I win most of the time. I also enjoy alone time with my mom or in my bed. Who knew that cuddling could be so great! Gardening is the latest hobby I picked up this summer. I like to crawl around in the soft grass and follow my foster mom around the yard. I am very loyal and loving. You can pet me all you want (on my belly is my favorite). For pamper time I enjoy to be brushed and held. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I’m quiet and don’t talk, I mean bark much. So if you want a quiet, playful, loving, loyal, and pretty cute pug-ask for me Sophie.


If you think you might be the forever home sweet Miss Sohpie is searching for, please fill out an application today!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what Sophie, if I didn't live all the way over here in Oklahoma, I would let you come and live with me. You sound like a really good dog. My kids would love you. Good luck finding your forever home.

Veronica Starr said...

ugh... i can't come when you've got those little dogs that need a home... makes me sad ;)
but you are awesome for doing it!!!
just stopped by to say Hello ;)

Anonymous said...

where are you??? did you get my email>?