Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Want Me Wednesday - Jan 16, 2008





This week's feature pug is Mr B of Pug Rescue of Florida. He's such a cutie!! Here's what the people of PRF have to say about him:

Hello! I'm Mr.B, and I want to thank you for looking at this page and seeing all the wonderful Pugs who need you. I need you too. I'm such a good boy, and loved my former mom SO much. I'm not sure what happened but mom was crying for a long time, and then she put her arms around me and said, "I'm so sorry"....and the next thing I knew I was in this strange place, in a crate in a window...People walked in and out, and looked at me. People tapped on the window so I could look at them. But there was nobody to pet me, or play with me or love me. I was all alone, and stuck in this crate for hours and hours. and I was very very sad. Sometimes I screamed so someone would pay attention to me. Then this lady, I think they call her "foster mom", took me away to her house. It's nice here, but I have to share her with a lot of other dogs. It's not like having my very own family. At least I don't have to scream anymore for attention. I wag my tail a lot because I am basically a happy boy. I eat my food and know enough not to piddle or poop on the floor. I learned how to drink water from a Lixit, because I saw the other dogs doing it. I also learned how to go in and out of the doggie door, all by myself. Foster mom tells me I'm a very smart Pug, and a healthy one too. I can't remember how old I am, and I don't know how to count, but I overheard foster mom saying I was about 7 or 8. Is that good? So if you want a buddy, and someone to keep you company, with just some love and care in return, please pick me.

If you are the forever home Mr B has been looking for, please fill out and application today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

he is such a handsome boy! I love how they write his bio from his own perspective.