Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Few Exciting Updates!

I've got all sorts of exciting scrappy news to share today!

First, I made the design team I tried out for last month at Scrapbook Warehouse in Opry Mills. The design team bios are still in the works, but when they are complete I will post a link. I am so excited about this new opportunity! If you haven't been out to Opry Mills lately I high recommend you check it out. I love the location b/c it's so easy to convince John to go out there, LOL!! Here are the layouts I submitted for this month:





Also, Scrapbook Warehouse has a growing online message board community. The other design team girls and I are chatting away over there and we'd love to have you join us. As a matter of fact, I'm currently hosting an alphabet ATC swap inspired by my friend Stacey Fike and we are in desperate need of more people to sign up. Don't worry if you're not local, you can still play along!!

Then this afternoon I got the Paper Candy newsletter in my inbox and they are now taking sign-ups for my canvas class!! The class is being held on Saturday January 26 at 10:30 and the cost is $25. I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. The theme of the class is "So Thankful" and there are only 6 spots available!! If you'd like to learn a new technique and have a little fun with me at the same time, be sure to call and reserve your spot - 615-869-0939.

AND (and this one I'm really excited about) there are two local crops coming up that I am sooooooo excited about!!! The first one is a group of us from over at SIStv getting together to crop on January 19th and the other is a Scrapbook Warehouse sponsored crop on February 23. The SBW crop is now taking reservations and is going to be a ton of fun. Be sure and sign up before all the spots are filled. It's going to be a full 12 hours of scrapping with some amazingly talented ladies.

3 comments:

staceyfike said...

congrats on the new gig!!
see you in a couple weeks :)

Amanda said...

wowzers...tons of stuff going on!

Martha Bonneau said...

Just catching up on my blog reading this morning and happened to see this excting news.....go you!!