Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Want Me Wednesday

I can't believe a week has passed since my last blog entry!! It has been a crazy week trying to find a place to host the fundraiser I mentioned in my last post and fighting sickness (both John and I have been sick!). Hopefully I won't let another week go by without updating my blog this time around. Without further ado, I would like you to meet this week's want me Wednesday pug, Yoda of Norther Illinois Pug Rescue.



Hi, my name is Yoda and I am a nine year old fawn female pug. I know, I know...that's a funny name for a girl but it is what I like to be called. My previous family gave me to NIPRA because they could not properly care for me anymore. You see, I have some trouble walking because my back legs don't want to work like they used to. The nice people at NIPRA took me to the doctor to be evaluated and have xrays done. They couldn't find anything wrong on the xrays but right now I have a bladder infection, so after that is gone they are going to try some different medicines to see if they'll help me. Please think about sending a donation to help pay my medical bills. They are doing everything they can to help me and hopefully they can find me a new furever home that will love me the way that I am. Thanks!

If you are interested in giving Yoda her "furever" home, please fill out an application today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,

I was thinking about you with all the bad weather in your state. I hope you are doing okay, nice to see you blogging!

Hugs, Sara, Carter and Co-Pilot