Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mr Mack, you will always be in our hearts

I haven't blogged in a while, and I haven't ever blogged about my "crew" - two pugs, Eugenie and Eudora, and two Golden Retrievers, Mack and Einstein. They are truly our children, our hearts, and our souls. Around 3am this morning Mack lost the battle he was fighting with Pneumonia, secondary to what I believe to have been a case of Atypical Cushing's Disease. If you have never heard of Cushing's, as I hadn't this time last week, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the symptoms here. The symptoms can be so very similar to the aging process that they can easily be overlooked.
Mr Mack, Mommy and Daddy love you so much buddy. I know you are resting peacefully at the bridge now. You were our faithful friend, loyal companion, and taught us the meaning of unconditional love.
















2 comments:

~jennifer~ said...

Amber,
I am so sorry for the loss of Mack! If there is anything i can do please let me know. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, but he was lucky, he had you both for a family! Hope your heartache heals soon...

Martha Bonneau said...

Amber, Mack is such a handsome boy and I just know you loved him so much, the boys and I send (((hugs)))