Sunday, March 4, 2007

We're half way there!

John and I completed 13 miles today - with 13.1 being a half marathon, I think it's safe to say we are 1/2 way there. It was a good run today! It was sunny and a crisp 45 degrees - just perfect for a long run. I rewarded myself for the good run and the return of my appetite with a jumbo cheeseburger for dinner. Yum!

It's funny, living in Nashville most people think I run into country music stars all the time. I actually can't even think of one I've seen out in public. Ok, maybe one - Pam Tilis was on the same flight as me going out of BNA, but honestly it's rare. Today on our run we ran into former Tennessee Titan Eddie George. He was out running with another dude, I'm not sure if he was a friend or his trainer. I gave them the typical runners wave I always give other runners I see and he totally ignored me. Hmmmpphhh!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Congrats on making the halfway point Amber!!!