Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Running Music

During the week I listen to my Ipod while running. I have a very long "Running Mix" but am always looking for some new tunes to keep me chugging along. Here is my list, please share songs I'm missing that you feel are a must have!!


  1. Whoomp There It Is - Tag Team
  2. I'll Fly with you - Gigi D'Agostino
  3. The Thong Song - Sisco
  4. Ass and Titties - Three 6 Mafia
  5. Material Girl - Madonna
  6. Shine - Lil Wayne
  7. Dance Tonight - Lucy Peal
  8. Senorita - Justin Timberlake
  9. Right Thurr - Chingy
  10. Hot Wheels - Jim Crow
  11. Twurkulator - Ying Yang Twins
  12. Ladies - Sarai
  13. Holla at a Playa - Jim Crow
  14. Omnibus - XTC
  15. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
  16. Whistle While you Twurk - Ying Yang Twins
  17. Good Luck - Basement Jaxx
  18. Connected for Life - Ice Cube and Mack 10
  19. Shake that Monkey - Too Short
  20. Indian Flute - Timbaland and Magoo
  21. Be with You - Attomic Kitten
  22. Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
  23. I Begin to Wonder - Dani Minogue
  24. Hood Boy - Fantasia
  25. Stay in Love with Me - Mona Lisa
  26. Addictive - Truth Hurts
  27. Burning for You - Kreo
  28. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
  29. Hit'Em Up Style - Blue Cantrell
  30. Running on Empty - Diana Fox
  31. We Be Clubbin - Ice Cube and Mack 10
  32. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
  33. Da Dip - Freak Nasty
  34. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (you knew it was coming!)
  35. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  36. You Can Do It - Ice Cube
  37. Shorty Swing My Way - KP and Envyi
  38. Stupid Disco - Junior Jack
  39. Just the Way You Are - Milky
  40. The Way You Move - Outkast
  41. Pump It Up - Joe Budden
  42. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  43. Work It - Missy Elliot
  44. Hung Up - Madonna
  45. Getaway - Becky Baeling
  46. Never - Tina Arena
  47. Shoulder Lean - Young Dro
  48. Milk Shake - Kelis
  49. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
  50. Get Your Freak On - Missy Elliot
  51. The Sound of Violence - Cassius
  52. 100 Dollar Bill Yall - Ice Cube
  53. Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx
  54. Pimp Juice - Nelly
  55. Naggin - Ying Yang
  56. Nasty Dancer - Kilo
  57. I Do - Toya
  58. Round The Globe - Nappy Roots
  59. It's Goin Down - Young Joc
  60. Baddest Roughest - Backyard Dog
  61. Hey Ya - Outkast
  62. Golden - Jill Scott
  63. Forever - Ian Van Dahl
  64. Isaac - Madonna
  65. Oohhwee - Master P
  66. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
  67. Catch You If I can - Kosheen
  68. No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder
  69. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
  70. Icey - Young Jeezy
  71. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
  72. Bombs Over Bagdad - Outkast
  73. Don't Mess with My Man - Nivea
  74. Punjabi
  75. Standing Still - Aubrey
  76. I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
  77. Senorita - Jen
  78. Shake Your Body - Unknown
  79. Daisy Dukes - 69 Boys
  80. Airforce Ones - Nelly
  81. Be Easy - TI
  82. Move Bitch - Ludacris
  83. All I Want to Do is - Geggy Tah
  84. Vivrant Thing - Q-Tip
  85. Breathe - Telepopmusik
  86. Baby Mama - Three 6 Mafia

WHEW!! That's a long list!!! Congrats if you made it all the way through :)

1 comment:

Allie said...

I can't believe you don't have Sir Mix-a-Lot with Baby Got Back! Or Ricky Martin, La Vida Loca. hehehehe

What about Dancing Queen by Abba?

No? ok..I'll go now!