Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Oh.My.God!

Just when I finally got rid of the clothes walkers - I assume they have finally abandoned their New Year's resolutions - I am assaulted by a new level of disgusting. While doing my three miles at lunch today, there was a girl running next to me in her work out clothes [read - Thank GOD!]. I'd say she was going a little slower than I was, but she was clearly running. She came in a little bit after I did, so she was still going strong when I hit the showers. While I am exiting the shower, she enters the locker room and proceeds to take off her running clothes, immediately put her work clothes back on and then leave. I stood there in shock. I sweat like a pig while running. I cannot fathom going back to work after a run without a shower, for my sake as well as out of courtesy for my coworkers. GROSS!!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Just be glad you don't work with her!