Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Want Me Wednesday - April 9th

Unfortunatley this week's "Want Me Wednesday" pug is a repeat performance. As you can see I blogged about sweet Eloise with Music City Pug Recue more than 6 months ago. When I opened "The Wrinkle", MCPR's e-mail newsletter, this morning and saw her picture there I was just heart broken. This little girl has so much love to give, if only someone would just give her a chance.




If you think you could be the one to give Eloise forever, please fill out an application today.

And finally I'd like to leave you with a quote about rescue. I was searching for some quotes earlier this week and ran upon an old post on PugVillage. This quote from Ellen of the Tall Grass Pugs makes me tear up everytime I read it:

There is a hope always that life will be better. If I rescue a dog from filth, and provide clean water; if I take a dog that no one wants, and help find it a home--then I have done something right and in a dark world, I have lit a small candle.

And that ladies and gentlemen is what keeps me going. If only we all did a little more, what a better place the world would be!

No comments: