Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Want Me Wednesday - 4/16


Today's Want Me Wednesday Pug is Teddy of Southeast Pug Rescue. I was browsing the rescue websites earlier and his sweet little face just really stood out. Here's what SEPRA's website has to say about Teddy:

My name is Teddy and I'm looking for a new forever home. My family can't spend enough time with me so they want me to have a new home. I am 8/9 yrs old, housebroken, very quiet. I do have some separation anxiety but am fine if I am in my crate. When someone is home I am so happy that I would even think of having an accident. Also, I am not that great with being boarded, I really really love the attention of my family. I really would like a home where someone is home most of the day and then I will be perfectly content. I am a little older so now young uns (pugs or humans) would be best. I have been told that I am a precious little dog who needs lots of love and attention; very sweet and very well behaved and has the ability to make someone in the right situation a loving companion.

If you think you are the one who can give Teddy the forever he is looking for, please fill out an application today!

And as long as we are on the subject of SEPRA, be sure to get your vote in for their calendar contest. Each vote is only $1 and all proceeds go to help puggies in need like Teddy. I just finished browsing the photos and there were so many great ones, but here are a few of my favorites:

My friend DeAnna's crew - Pugsley Ann and Milo


Ping (What a great Halloween pic!)


Miso Puggy (so clever!!)


My friends Paul and Crystal's kids - Max, Black Jack, Tatertot, and Rex


Ham and Beans (Not sure if I love the names or the picture most!)


And there were many, many more so be sure to check it out!!