Thursday, December 6, 2007

Want Me Wednesday....errrr Thursday!

I can't believe I completely forgot to post the Want Me Wednesday Pug for yesterday!! I confess I got all wraped up in Project Runway last night and totally forgot what day it was - anybody else watching?? I'm on team Jack!!




Anyway, without further ado this week's featured pug is from Music City Pug Rescue . Her name is Eloise and here is what MCPR has to say about this little lady:

This is Eloise and she is a sweet and dignified old lady. Moving towards her senior years, Eloise would love to sit around on her princess pillow and share quiet afternoons with her new family.

Eloise was found wandering around East Tennessee on the streets!

Facts:
Approx. 8 years old
Old lady vision
Potty trained
Very Sweet
Adoption Fee:
Donation


If you are the forever family that Eloise has been looking for, please fill out an application today!!!

No comments: