Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Want Me Wednesday 2/13



Happy almost Valentine's day everyone! Today's "Want Me Wednesday" pug is a real sweatheart. His name is Stewart and he is available through Arizona Pug Rescue. Here's what the website has to say about this handsome fella:

Hi my name is Stewart, I'm 9 years young! I have a bad eye that needs to be removed, but the other one works pretty well. I can see up close, but if I could get glasses for distance vision, I would! I also need to have my teeth cleaned, my foster mom says she wishes it could be done now, but I tested positive for tick fever and I'm currently on meds to clear that up; my doctor says it will take about 6 weeks.

I'm overweight by at least 10lbs, and I have been put on a strict diet, yuk! But it has to be done, because I have a hard time breathing with all this extra weight. I know how to use the doggie door, and I know how to sit and shake!

I came to rescue because my mom was moving to Japan and couldn't take me along. That's OK, I know I will find another good home, who could resist this face! I also get along with everyone, I love kids, and like hanging out with other dogs. I'm a good boy about taking my eye drops, which is twice a day and my pills. I would love a home where I can sit back and enjoy life with a special friend or two!

Stewart's adoption fee is $200.


If you think Stewart may be just the companion you've been looking for, please fill out an application today!

No comments: