Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Want Me Wednesday - December 19


Today's Want Me Wednesday pug is from Pug Savers pug rescue of Northern California. He is such a handsome fella!! Here's what the kind people over at Pug Savers have to say about him:

My name is Buddy and I am around 8-10 years old. I was found as a stray at the Sacramento pound with a pug girl. They found my original owner, but since they were going to have to have me neutered as it was my 2nd "incarceration," they didn't want me. They had been using us to breed. I am very sweet and loving, but I did have 2 "incidents." They aren't exactly a seizure, but I can't stand up when I have them, although I can hear you. PugSavers has been taking me over to UC Davis Vet Teaching Hospital for examinations and hopefully they can find out what is wrong with me. I'm SO happy I ended up with people who are willing to help find out what is wrong with me, even if it costs money. They told me there are wonderful people out there who will make donations to help with my care, so I sure hope they are right!
UPDATE NOVEMBER 15:

The potassium bromide has been helping Buddy tremendously and he now rarely has seizures. He is so very sweet and loving and is hoping that someone will open up their heart to him.


If you are the forever home that Buddy has been looking for please fill out and application today!!

No comments: