Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Paint!

As I mentioned earlier John was kind enough to paint our living room and kitchen over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I am so happy with the way it turned out. Here are some pics I took last night of the paint colors and our Christmas Decorations.

The Kitchen:



The Living Room:






Christmas Decorations:



Christmas just can't come without a little Burl Ives...


Yukon CORNEILIUS!!


and the Winter Warlock


And as promised here's my pink tree all decorated up


AND LOOOOOK what was waiting for me in the mail when I got home tonight!!!



It's a super cute picture frame from my friend Tracy!! I LOVE it and I know just where I am going to put it. Thank you Tracy!!!!

8 comments:

MaryS. said...

Hi Amber! OMG! Love the new paint! And those Rudolph ornaments??? Those are the best! Happy to hear you are caught up on things - it's a great feeling and one I hope to experience again soon! LOL! Mary

staceyfike said...

love the red walls! and your high ceilings! and that cool patchwork carpet!! lol! can i live with you?

Octopusouphut said...

I just love the paint colors! And your trees are so awesome.

I'm so glad you liked your frame :D I'm surprised you got it so quickly! I mailed it on Saturday. Anyway...where is it going to go?

Unknown said...

That red paint is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing pics of your lovely home all duded up for Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! love the new paint and all the decorations!!! :)

*reyanna* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*reyanna* said...

Amber, LOVE your house!! The paint looks fantastic, and all the decorations look amazing! Everything just looks so comfortable and inviting. Just love it! :D

Amanda said...

Great pics!