Monday, December 17, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

I bet you thought I was talking about Christmas didn't you?? Nope, I'm talking about the start of marathon training season!! Our schedule this year has our very first training run on Christmas, LOL!! I promised myself that I was just going to run the half this year (you know the kind of promise you make yourself when you have a blister burst at mile 22), but now I'm starting to get that itch again...

I've added a poll at the top of the page to get some feedback from you all!!

3 comments:

staceyfike said...

i don't know a thing about marathons so i'm not gonna vote but i say do what you know will make you the happiest this time next year :)

Amanda said...

Do what you won't regret. Think about yourself...you know yourself better than anyone. If you think by running the half marathon you will regret not doing the whole marathon then do the whole one or if you don't care then just do the 1/2 and save your feet! :)

TheresaK said...

I agree with Amanda!!! do what makes u happy!!