Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Want Me Wednesday - December 12




Today's Want Me Wednesday pug is Leia from Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue. She is just so cute!! Here is what DFW pug rescue has to say about this doll:

Hello dear friends! It's Leia here - Princess Leia to be exact and I do like to be treated like a princess. My previous elderly human decided she could no longer take care of me because her health was declining. DFWPRC rescued me from animal control ASAP which is a good thing because that is no place for a princess. I have overheard my foster mom telling others that I seemed to have been spoiled a bit! I am a few pounds overweight, love having my belly scratched, beg for table scraps now and then, scratch to be let in if I am outside alone for more than a few minutes & enjoy sleeping on a comfy human bed. But is that so horrible?? I don't expect handouts. I will work for treats by sitting when commanded. I really do try to please my humans. I used to be a little fussy with my new foster siblings but when my humans reprimanded me, I changed my ways. I would do well in a quiet home as an only dog or in a more active home with other dogs and children (which happens to be my current situation).

Oh my goodness, I forgot to tell you how gorgeous I am!!! I am the most beautiful, one eyed, APRICOT, yes, I said Apricot lady you have or ever will see. The story about my eye is a long one so I won't bore you with details. My other eye is so perfect that I don't even need eye drops in it like so many other pugs do! So don't you worry, I can follow humans as well as any two eyed pug out there! My vaccinations are all current. I am scheduled to be spayed next week and begin heartworm treatment soon. Although, I was clearly an indoor pug, my previous human failed to give me heartworm prevention and you know all it takes is one mosquito bite and WHAM! I should be ready to go in about 9 short weeks. So that will give you plenty of time to prepare a corner of a room fit for a princess. Be sure to list Leia on your application. Nice talking to you..... Leia

P.S. I LOVE pink!!


If you or someone you know if searching for a wonderful companion in the Dallas/Ft Worth area please remember Leia and all the pugs at DFW Pug Rescue!

No comments: