Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Want Me Wednesday 6/11

Oh my goodness, I can't believe a week has gone by already!! I've determined that I WILL finish my wedding scrapbook before our two year anniversary the end of next month so I've been busy working on that among other things. I did, however, take a break long enough to choose this week's want me Wednesday pug - Merry.



Merry is being fostered through Southeast Pug Rescue and Adoption and I actually had the pleasure of meeting her a few weekends ago. She is such a sweet girl I know she will brighten the lives of whoever her lucky forever family may be. Here's what Merry has to say:

Hello, my name is Merry and I am about 8 years old. If you think I look familiar you are right, I was adopted by a wonderful family but it just was not a good fit. Her pug did not bond with me so I was sad and the family decided that I deserve to have the perfect forever family. I think that I would prefer a family with a fenced yard and someone that will be willing to work on my housetraining. I am doing well but after years of no training I need some patience. I seem to bond well with male pugs more so than females but either way they need to be somewhat laid back like me! Mostly, all I have ever known is being a mama, however, now I am RETIRED! I have been spayed and had my teeth cleaned and some of my teeth removed. I am loving living inside with a family and get along great with my foster pug brother. This is all new to me and am so thankful for every day of my new life! I still very active, sweet, alert and happy. However, I am ready for my new forever home!

If you think you are the forever home Merry is looking for, please fill out an application today!!

2 comments:

TheresaK said...

good luck on finishing your album!!

Bashful said...

Amber, your Want Me Wednesday's are making me question my status as a "cat lover", LOL.

Good luck with your wedding album! We already celebrated our 10th anniversary, and I still haven't *started* mine!