Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Want Me Wednesday 5/7

Ever feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day?? LOL!! I've been feeling that way a lot lately. I am normally in bed every night by 9 or 10 but I've been staying up to 11, 12, and last night even 1am trying to get things done. I've got SO much that I want to do and so little time to do it. If any of you have any time maximization tips you'd like to share please feel free to leave them in the comments! Hopefully in a few days I will be able to share what has been keeping me so busy! Some of you know, but I'm not ready to reveal it to the whole bloggin' world just yet ;)

Anyway...it's Wednesday again and time for another Want Me Wednesday Pug! This week's pug is being fostered by Mid Atlantic Pug Rescue. Miss Bella reminds me so much of my Dora from her dark mask to the circumstances that brought her into rescue. Here is what Mid Atlantic has to say about this beauty:



Hi there! My name is Bella and I am the product of a broken home. My foster mom doesn't think I had much socialization or training so I have been experiencing lots of new things like walks, car rides, field trips, and RULES. I love the walks. I have LOTS of energy for a Pug. Unlike most Pugs, I can actually be a jogging partner! My foster mom says I am very smart and would do great with agility training. I can be a bit hyper but when I get my exercise, I am sooooo much better. Do you want to be my new workout partner?

I love attention and to be near a human as much as possible. If you are typing on your computer like my foster mom is doing now, I am happy to fall asleep under your chair. I also like to sit on laps, but foster mom is working on my "boundaries" so I must get an invitation first. Darn Rules!

I have lived with another Pug my age, but I would do best with a calmer Pug or as an only Pug-child. Unfortunately, I don't understand children or cats so it is best that I don't live with them. I am still nervous with new people who come to the house but I am getting much better! I am housebroken and I don't chew on anything. Oh, and I am about 5 years old. My foster mom says I will make a very loving PFF (Pug Friend Forever). I just need some more training and someone with enough energy to keep up with me!


If you have the forever home that Miss Bella has been waiting for please fill out an application today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Whew! thank goodness they said no children or cats! She is so precious sounding.