Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Announcement and Want Me Wednesday!

Whew! I have been seriously neglecting the blog, but with good reason :) I've been working on the project I mentioned a few weeks ago...Lotus Blossom Photography! John and I have finally taken the plunge and taken the first steps in getting our photography business off the ground. I've been tirelessly teaching myself HTML after work at night in an effort to get a functioning website up. So far we have a landing page, a bridal gallery, and a pet gallery with the rest soon to come. I'm also very happy to report that I'm going to be working with my good friend Amber of Sweet Life Designs on creating and promoting a brand experience to go with our product. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'll be sure to post again when the website is complete, but for now be sure and spread the word to any of your engaged or soon to be engaged friends that John and I are looking to do more wedding photography!



Now onto matters of the pug-kind! Today's Want Me Wednesday Pug is Kayla and she is being fostered by Pug Savers of Northern California. Here's what they have to say about this cutie:

My name is Kayla and I am 6 1/2 years old. I suffered some abuse and neglect from former owners, so I can be a little skittish. But my foster Dad has been working with me and taking me all sorts of places. I love to go away and I am a well behaved little girl. Maybe I could be your little girl?

If you are the forever home that Kayla has been waiting for please fill out an application today!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Good luck with the photography! That should be a lot of fun!

Martha Bonneau said...

Congrats!! That is super exciting news!!!

Amanda said...

Great website! I love it!!!! You totally rock! Teaching yourself html in your spare time....wow!