Monday, May 26, 2008

4 More Days!!



...until Sex and the City The MOVIE! I can hardly wait! I finished up watching the last of the 6th season today with Melanie. I know I'm only how many years late?? LOL!! I had watched all the seasons except #6 until today. And now I am SO ready for the movie! If you haven't already you should to go the movie website and take the "Match Your Man" quiz. I'm happy to say my "match" was Smith. I was honestly just happy it didn't come up Big, because haven't we all had a Big and aren't we all so glad we've moved past that? And now I'm totally jonesing to go to NY. Like not just a vacation, like a full-on pack up and move to NY. I just keep reminding myself how much the 3 days I worked in NY a few years ago sucked. Walking for blocks and blocks in a business suit and heels in the pouring rain is no fun!!

Anyway, leave me a comment on who your favorite character is and after the movie premiers this weekend I'll send one of you a little RAK. My favorite is Samantha of course! :)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

ACK!!! I don't know who my favorite is...I love them all. And don't you know that I matched up with Big? Of course. He's so hot. THREE MORE DAYS!

YAY for my first comment ever. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course my fav is Carrie...she is a lot like me and a lot not like me. I love them all in their own ways, but Carrie is dear to my heart.

And I've already bought my tickets! I CAN'T WAIT!

Unknown said...

Okay so I would have to say when I was younger and not married I was more like Samantha but now I think I'm a little bit of Carrie and Charlotte- if you can do that.

I haven't gotten my ticket yet. I dont have anyone to go with and I dont have time this weekend. I may try and go on Sudnay at 9:40.

Chasity Grace said...

my favorite is charlotte!!!! love her!

Vikki said...

I am so excited about SATC!!! Woo-hoo. I think Carrie is my favorite, I just like her shoes and clothes.

*reyanna* said...

Hmm... Miranda is my favorite character because she has the best lines in my opinion, but Charlotte is who I'm most like, so I love her too! ;) LOL. Oh! Except I'm really not *that* girly. I like Carrie too, and I love that she's a writer. And how cute are her dresses?!?! :) And I've only seen Season 1, but I'm renting the others!