Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Want Me Wednesday



Today's featured pug is Curly of Pugsavers Pug Rescue based out of Northern California. Here's what Pugsavers' website has to say about this handsome gent:

My name is Curly and I'm a handsome older gentleman. I had a loving mom and dad but my mom died a year ago, and then a few weeks ago my dad went in to hospice. I'm probably 8 to 10 years old and as you can see I got a bit "Fluffy" so I need to take off some weight (I weigh 26 pounds right now..yikes!) My temporary foster home says I am a real love, I want to be with people all the time, I get along with her girl pug and with her son, but she is worried that the little boy will hurt me, knocking me over. The vet said I am in pretty good health for my age with nothing that needs to be treated. I would really like a hospice home who will keep me as long as I have on this earth. PugSavers will pay for my vet bills. Could that be you?

Curly is such a cutie pie and all he wants is a comfy place to spend his remaining days. If you are the forever home that Curly has been waiting for please fill out an application today!

No comments: