Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Want Me Wednesday


Today's want me Wednesday featured pug is Darcy. She is available for adoption through Colorado Pug Rescue. Isn't she just a doll???


Here's what the fine folks at CPR have to say about Darcy:

Darcy is a fine old gal! She is a very gentle well behaved older pug. She is housetrained and never barks. She is quiet and loves to just sit and watch me. she follows me all around the house with her wise old face looking at me! She gets along well with cats, other dogs and kids. I have not tried walking her on a leash but she never runs off when I walk her to the mail box. She travels well in a car and is just an easy girl to take places. The vet thinks she is 8-10 years old. She was left in the humane society's overnight drop and has been nursed back to health. She had a mass removed and is doing great! I would love to see her go to a home with an older person content to sit and love her. Or a couple that travels in an RV. Although she does well with my children she is not a kid dog... she doesn't play fetch or chase a stick. She's a great older dog who has many more happy years ahead..

If you are the forever home that sweet Darcy has been waiting on please fill out an application today.

No comments: