Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scrapathalon Week #10 - Last One!

This was the final week of the scrapathalon! The theme was "Dream" and the technique to be used was weaving. Here's what I came up with:



The heart flips to reveal hidden journaling, "I dreamed of becoming a pug mom for years & when I adopted Genie she was everything I had hoped for and more."

I came in 3rd overall and won a $20 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com so I'm super stoked!! I have no clue what I'm going to order, but it will be fun picking something out!

4 comments:

staceyfike said...

congrats!!!!

Allie said...

Congrats!!!! Your work is soooo awesome!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous lo Amber! And CONGRATS on coming in third...you did a GREAT job!

Veronica Starr said...

that's so cool! congrats, the LO is super cute!!! I got your card, you crack me up... you mean that isn't bob barker????!!!! LOL