Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Want Me Wednesday


Meet Ellie! She is an adorable ~6-8 year old pug up for adoption through Mid-Atlantic Pug Rescue. From her description she sounds like the perfect little pug, already crate trained and ready for your love! Here is what MAPR has to say about her:

I'm Ellie and I'm between 6-8 years old. I was left at a shelter after I could no longer have any more litters. The shelter thought I was too old and they were going to put me to sleep until MAPR stepped in and took me straight to the vet. Now I am now spry and healthy! I am crate trained and house trained, but I had no idea about massages, laps, soft chairs, or grassy lawns until now. I now know what "sit" means, and I will wait politely for my meals. I come when called, and stand for baths and ear cleanings. I go potty outside when asked. I'm nearly perfect- I don't chew things, I am a fit 20lbs, I love to play and go for walks, and my vet said I look great! I may be gray but I have a lot of life in me. I love new people, kids, other pugs, and I love to "sing" my gratitude (yes, I sing!). I will need eye drops for the rest of my life and I have limited vision due to years of eye neglect. I can see shadows and movement and can navigate stairs, rooms, and large furniture without trouble. If you have time to love me, I will sing your praises!

If you think you are the family that Ellie has been waiting for, fill out an application today!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww...what a sweet puggie!

Lynette said...

She sounds wonderful. That face melts my heart.