Friday, July 13, 2007

Scrapathalon Week #1



Recently I decided to join the scrapathalon challenge on SB.com. The scrapathalon is a 10-week series of challenges each based on a song title. This week's challenge was based on The Jackson 5's "ABCs." Each scrapper was required to complete a LO using all 26 letters on the Alphabet in order. And since there were 3 letters in the song title, you had to include at least 3 different types of letters in your LO. I used a combo of chipboard, stickers, rub-ons, plastic, and hand written letters. It was great fun and there were lots of great LOs submitted. I can't wait to get started on this week's challenge!

5 comments:

Martha Bonneau said...

Wow...what a challenge! Love your take on it :)

Amanda said...

I love you page!

Anonymous said...

Amber, that page is extraordinary! You have such talent!

Allie said...

Ok, you are a super rock star! No way could I have done this challenge. Such a creative LO, and I love the way you got the letters in there. WAY TO GO!!!

Lynette said...

Sounds like a great challenge! Your layout is super. Girlie - I love your style!