Friday, March 9, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me- Tagged by Canned_Shrimp (Kristin)

(1) I like math - especially when in conjunction with economics. Economics excites me more than most anything else. Weird, huh?!?

(2) Love all things Asian. Asian food, my wonderful Asian hubby, Asian fabrics, I could go on and on!!

(3) I have freakishly large feet, especially for not being very tall.

(4) I'm terrified of birds. Icky, just thinking of beaks and feathers gives me the chills!!

(5) My favorite kind of music is rap. People keep telling me I'll grow out of this, but I'm 25 and still loving my booty music. This really kinda contradicts the econ nerd in me, no??

(6) I don't like my hands to be dirty. When I'm scrapbooking I will actually go downstairs and wash my hands if I've inked something and got ink on my hands - even if I know I'll be using the ink again before I'm finished scrapping.


And the illustration for #2 - my hottie hubby:



No comments: