Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thanks Sam!

Due to the St. Patty's day festivities last night today's regularly scheduled run has been cancelled. I'll make up for it tomorrow, when I'm no longer seeing double.

I was browsing my friend Samantha's blog this morning and ran upon this quiz - I had taken it when I was single and got the same results. I really thought that now that I'm married and boring I would be sweet innocent Charlotte....

You Are Most Like Samantha!

For you, dating is the ultimate sport
You're into guys with power, looks, or a lot of money.
You rather have a great two weeks than a great forever.
But even you fall victim to love from time to time. :-)


Romantic prediction: You'll find love in the next few months...

But you'll be the last one to realize it.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Too funny - and timely for me - I've never seen Sex & the City, but a friend just loaned me Season One. I ended up being Carrie - so now I get to watch "myself" lol.