Monday, November 26, 2007

Where have I been??

It seems like it's been forever since I updated my blog but I have a really good reason for being MIA. I've been getting things done!! Ever since I got back from China I couldn't shake this feeling of being behind, but thankfully over the long weekend I was able to get some stuff done. And from the list maker in me, here's what I've been away from the computer doing:



1) Breaking out a little old pug from the local pound. The photo I'm showing is the one in her petfinder add when she was still in the shelter and not doing so well. I got an updated photo of her earlier today, but I'll have to post it later since it's on my work computer.



2) Finishing up the Christmas Cards I made and sold for SEPRA.



3) Finishing up my LOs for the Scrapbook Warehouse DT contest. Wish me luck, I should know by Dec 7th if I made it.

4) Finished up my Christmas shopping, YAY!

5) Running in this year's Boulevard Bolt on Thanksgiving Morning.

6) Painting my living room and kitchen. I can't really take any credit for this though, all the manual labor was done by John. I did pick the colors though, LOL. I love the way it turned out and will try and get some pics up soon.

7) Addressed and sent out all of my own Christmas cards (keep an eye on your mailbox!).



8)Put up the tree and decorated the house for Christmas. I think one of my favorite things about Christmas is ornaments. I just love rediscovering my favorites year after year.

And last but not least, we subjected the babies to a little Christmas photo shoot tonight. They were less than cooperative but here are a few that turned out.

Dora



Genie



Kinley



And Einstein flat refused to have his photo taken until the rest of the hair around his eye grows back in. Hopefully next week, his follow-up vet visit for the mange is Saturday.

Have a great week everybody. I hope to get back to my regularly scheduled "Want Me Wednesday" this week so stay tuned!!

5 comments:

staceyfike said...

huge update!!
i need to do one of those myself :)
love the music!! and your pug card is so cute!!

Chasity Grace said...

i just love my kinley girl!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Love your pug card! So cute! And all your kiddos look so good in their pics in front of the tree! Awesome job!

Amanda said...

Wow...you have been busy! Love the photos of the fur babies...they are so clear...hmmm...may have to get out my camera and play! Oh...and those pug cards are aDORAble...hehe!

Unknown said...

you have the cutest puppies! I love your scrapping!