Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Sundays

I LOVE lazy Sundays. Especially after a long hard week at work. In keeping with my lazy theme today I'm going to be lazy and only tell you a few things.

(1) I finally finished the Canvas for the class I'll be teaching at Paper Candy! This will be my first class ever and I'm more than a little nervous about it (eeeek!). I'm not sure what weekend the class will be yet, but we've estimated the cost to be about $20. I hope some of you local gals will take it so I have some friendly faces in the class. Here's what we'll be making:



(2) I bought the cutest PINK Christmas tree today for my scrapbook room. I had to take it out of the box to make sure it worked, but I'll hold off on decorating it until the day after thanksgiving.



Have a great week everybody!!

6 comments:

pugnse said...

Amber, LOVE the pink tree, wish I was close enough to enjoy your class!

Anonymous said...

love the Pink tree! I so want to get a tree for my scrap room too!!! :)

Amanda said...

Looks like a great canvas and class! WTG Amber!!!!! Oh...and I *heart* that pink tree...so fab!

Allie said...

LOVE the canvas!! that pink tree is soooo you.

Veronica Starr said...

stupid blogger, i typed all kinds of stuff and i don't know where it went... anyways... love the pink tree, i want one for my dd's room...
& good luck on your first class! i'm sure you'll be great and they'll all love you!

Amber Ulmer said...

totally love the canvas!!! So brite! And that tree... I need a TEAL one for our house!! We already have a big white one... just need one for the scrap room! xoxo