Friday, May 25, 2007

Back in the swing of things...

Well I am finally back into my running routine as of today. It has been a long road to recovery as far as my feet go. They are finally all healed up, but I still need to go buy a new pair of shoes. I can't decide if I want to get the Mizuno again or try something new. Oh well, it just feel good to be back out on the road.

In other news, I have had the busiest week! I traveled to our nation's capital for a conference on Statistics and Modeling for Direct Marketers. Very interesting stuff!! I discovered that one statistical model can bring in up to $30K!! I really need to go into consulting. That is definitely something to keep in mind for the future once I have some good experience under my belt. But for now, I couldn't be happier where I am. Ok I could be a little happier if I had more flexible hours. Or if I could work from home. But on the whole, I am very lucky to be doing something that I enjoy so much and getting paid for it.

Hope you all have a excellent holiday weekend and get some nice summertime runs in!

No comments: