Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ok who left the freezer door open?!?

Man this week has been a cold one! Today we had scheduled our longest run of the season - 18miles. John was out of town, but dad stayed here so we ran together today. It hasn't been this cold on a run in months. Even in 2 layers of everything and gloves I was still a bit chilled after I got in a rhythm. Dad and I did about 10 today so we are going to try and do 20 next week to make up for it. Hopefully it will be a nice 65 degrees by then!



And in other exciting news, we are getting a new puppy!!! I use the term puppy lightly b/c while she is only 6 months old, she is almost as big as Einstein already. She's a Golden Retriever/ Great Pyrenees mix who was found wandering an abandoned farm. If you'd like to read her story it's up on the MTGRR website - look under "Nina." And here's a photo her foster mom sent me last week. Who couldn't love that face????



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Nina is soooo pretty! I love the fluffy ears! I can't wait to meet her.